Saturday 4 January 2014

Subscription Samples I Have Loved!

I Have been receiving subscription boxes for a few months now and I thought I would share with you the samples I have really enjoyed.




Now bear with me, I cant remember in particular which subscription boxes I got each product in. But thats O.K.
I'll start with the Ultraceuticals Complete Correction Cream . This tint has been my go to base for the last few months. I only have about three more applications left of this baby and I am gutted. I need to use just a small amount ( about a cotton tips worth) and it will hide redness, even out my skin tone and cover my blemishes. This product is great for everyday wear. I find it a bit tacky on my skin so I just finish it off with a light dusting of bronzer and I'm done. Simple ! This tint has changed my make up routine altogether and I don't feel like I have to wear a separate concealer because this product does it all!

ASAP Ultimate Hydration Im usually pretty stuck on my Rosehip Oil for a moisturiser but this stuff is something special. After using this lightweight moisturiser for a few days I noticed a visible difference in my skins complexion. My redness had faded and my skin tone was a lot brighter. This lotion sinks into my skin like a thirsty sponge so there is no sticky residue. I would definitely recommend you go and get a sample of this from your local ASAP seller. I just saw it at my local beauty therapist, so you could visit yours and see if they stock it and may be willing to let you try it.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub  I was a bit ho- hum about receiving this in a beautybox but decided to give it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this exfoliator. This contains Microfine cocoa beans that scrub away dead skin cells that can clog pores and make skin look dull. There is something truly satisfying in scrubbing away that old dead skin and revealing a new me! (not literally). I still have to get used to the very soapy smell to it, not to keen on that. But all in all I like it and will continue to use it.



When I recieved this Model Co Cheek and Lip Tint (Rosy Red) I was annoyed. Yep, actually annoyed. What am I meant to do with a tint? What a waste of space! Incorrect. I have used this tint on my lips almost everyday after receiving it. I'm not a touch up during the day kinda girl, so to be able to put on a cherry tint in the morning and not have to reapply during the day is a real treat. The colour is completely buildable from a hint of pink to a blown away red pout. Love it
ModelCo Tint in Rosy Red

I was so excited to try the Inika Lip Whip (Berry) after reading on the info card that it was vegan. On the lips you go. I'm not a vegan but I love to test out the natural products. This 'Lip Whip' smells divine and the colour is like my lips but better. This is one gorgeous gloss and well used in my makeup bag.

Inika Lip Whip (Berry)

I must say that I have really enjoyed being part of the subscription beauty box crowd. I have been able to test some really gorgeous cosmetics and makeup samples and I have been able to rely on plenty of full sized products too. I'm so excited to see what they have lined up for us next.

What items do you love?


Have Fun

Renee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!