Saturday 1 February 2014

Maybelline New York Haul!

Maybe she is born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline!


I have been having a bit of a love affair with Maybelline recently. I have discovered six relatively new products they have come out with, and I use them everyday. I have always been a fan of Maybelline. I cant seem to pass their mascaras. Even if I feel adventurous I am always left disappointed with any other mascara I try. The brush just doesn't seem right. * Sigh*


Great Lash® Washable Mascara

Over the last few weeks I have found myself in a possession of a small collection of their newest products. And as always Maybelline has impressed me. 

I heard A LOT about the Instant Age Rewind Concealer from a few of my subscription vloggers on youtube, Rachhloves and Meghan Rienks. So I had to give it a go. This concealer has a little sponge on the end of it so it is easy to apply and blend in one sweep. It also advertises to diminish dark circles under the eye, yes it does cover them and lightens them too. It works!




This Dream Fresh BB Cream was given to me from Lust Have It! The shade is a perfect match to my fair skin. The formula is very lightweight and blends in amazingly. My skin is prone to redness and I'm so happy that this simple cream can cover it up with a minimal amount of product. I usually put a light dusting of powder over the top so it doesn't look oily by the afternoon, but then again it is summer and sweat does happen. Urg.

The next three products have also been raved about by beauty vloggers, including the 24hr Color Tattoo.
 There are some pretty cool colours in these little tubs. I got the Bad to the Bronze, its a lovely bronze/champagne speckled with gold shimmer. The formula is very creamy and completely buildable so you can wear it as a soft base for other eye shadows or pile on for a bold and dramatic look.

Swatch of Bad to the Bronze

Maybe, just maybe I have a few lipsticks to use up before I get another. But I wanted to try the Color Whisper because I heard too many good reviews about it. I got the Lust for Blush, and is exactly my lip color. Ok, maybe a little brighter but it's pretty close. This lipstick is super moisturising and goes on really sheer for a hint of tint. See the word play?


Swatch of Lust for Blush

A really nice lip balm I discovered is the Baby Lips. They have such cute packaging and come in a wide range of colours and flavors. Again they are really moisturising and they smell delicious. I picked up the Berry Crush and then later on the Smoothing Cherry. I must admit that Lip balms in tube are not my favourite things in the world. I love the squeezable kind, but these guys do the job. 


So there you go! Evidence that I will still be loyal to Maybelline and I urge you ladies out there to give some of these products a try, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Have Fun!

Renee x

4 comments:

  1. I love the Color Whisper lipsticks! Following you now keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are great aren't they? Such a sheer lip colour.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I so love the Color Whispers too, they have such a lovely formula compared to the Revlon Lip Butters! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I haven't tried the Revlon Lip Butters yet. But I will next time I am at the Revlon Stand.
      Renee x

      Delete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!