Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mummy's need pampering! From your own kitchen.

No $$$? No Worries!


Feet. We all use our feet. All day, everyday. We are on our feet from dawn to midnight. Chasing after energetic toddlers, rocking a baby to sleep, and making dinner for hubby when he gets home. Our feet are important but they are so easy to forget. I think we should spoil our feet every once in a while and you don't need to go to a salon to do it. Here is a really lovely way to relax and pamper yourself at the end of the day.


  1. Make yourself a nice cup of tea/ coffee. ( my drink of choice is Milo)
  2. Get a yummy treat
  3. Find a comfy spot to sit.


  4. Mix some olive oil, sea salt and vanilla essence in a small bowl. This is your scrub.
  5. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes.
  6. Pat dry with a towel.
  7. Scrub, scrub, scrub.
  8. Wash off in the bowl of warm water.
  9. (This step is optional) Use a foot mask if you have one. I used the Lush Volcano. It smells minty and leaves my skin so soft. Leave on for ten minutes then wash off.
  10. Use an orange stick to push back the cuticles.
  11. File your toenails.
  12. Put on a base coat and wait to dry. ( I used the Sally Hansen Top and Base Coat.)
  13. Apply your favorite nail polish. Two coats should do the trick. (Sinful Colors in Soul Mate 945)
  14. Apply top coat.
  15. Done! Beautiful, soft feet ready for another full-on day tomorrow.


All of these things I already had in my house so I didn't have to go out and spend any money, already I feel refreshed!

Have Fun!

Renee x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!