Monday 10 February 2014

Sunday Markets

 What can I do on a Sunday?


I can't go past this opportunity to tell you how much I Love Sunday Markets. Some people use Sundays as a day to sleep in, laze about by the pool or just relax and read a book. Not me. Sundays are a very busy days. First church, then lunch and then catch up with family and friends. And on those special days once a month held outside the local hall are the Sunday markets.


My favourite thing about the markets is the local produce that is sold. We have stalls that sell fresh fruit, pet beds, handmade soaps, baby blankets, jewellery, woodwork, paintings and of course my favourite, locally owned skincare. There is such a relaxed environment with no one pressured into buying, browsing is welcome and taste testing an absolute must.

If you haven't been to your local market for a while why not drop by? There is always something interesting to see and you will soak up the great vibe from your local community. It's also a great day out for the kids or to take an out of town guest who is visiting for the day.
Enjoy your local market!

Have Fun

Renee x


1 comment:

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!