Monday 28 April 2014

Date and Banana Smoothie

Sweet and Refreshing


Hi! Today I have a recipe for you that I made up on the spot this afternoon. It's so delicious that I have to share it with you. I decided to dabble with a few new flavours with my daily smoothie. I wanted something sweet but I didn't want to stick with my usual Banana, Berries and Spirulina shake.



So the ingredients are:

1 large Banana
4 Dates, chopped
1 cup of milk ( I use Soy Milk)
4 Tablespoons of natural Yoghurt
1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon

Whizz it all up and there you go! A yummy and sweet smoothie. It is definitely worth a go.
If you try it let me know how you like it.

Have Fun!

Renee x




2 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I can't wait to make this.

    :* :* Roxie T

    fmdstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its totally worth a try. I have made it a few times now! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!