Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sanctum Baby Moisturiser

A Gentle and Cooling Lotion


Today we decided to take the baby for a walk into the bush. We usually plonk her down on the dirt and let her taste the leaves like a little Koala and watch her crawl around a bit. However she wasn't wearing her usual long pants and she came home with a few light grazes on her knees. Oops my mistake. Bub didn't seem to notice but I sure did. As I looked at the red knees I though to myself that I should really put a soothing cream on them. Out comes the Baby Sanctum Moisturiser. I hadn't actually used this product before but it's the only baby moisturiser I have in my cabinet at the moment. 


With a squirmy bub on the bed as I tried to dress her after a bath, I was a tad overzealous with applying this lotion. A little goes a long way and I found my hands covered in excess. It's a bit hard to tell if bub enjoyed this moisturiser because she was crawling all over the bed and having a good whine about getting dressed and quiet frankly my mission was to get her clothes on and have my dinner. So, now that she is in bed I have decided to apply some on myself and tell you what I think. 

This is a very light lotion so it absorbs into the skin very quickly. I was also very happy to feel the cooling effect it has on skin, so if Bub has red and irritated skin this will work wonders! I tend to try out a product before going into depth with the ingredients list, so I was curious to see what made this lotion so cooling. Aloe Vera leaf juice is the first ingredient listed here so I can already tell why it feels so nice. We have an Aloe Vera plant in a pot under our patio and we use it all the time if we get burned because it is very healing and cooling for hot and irritated skin.  This product has a very mild scent of Lavender so its a pleasure to use and very calming right before bedtime. It also contains Chamomile Flower Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil and Jojoba Oil so its great for soothing, hydrating and healing bubs sensitive skin.
I recommend this lotion just for the wonderful cooling properties, especially if baby is prone to eczema this lotion could be a welcome relief.
This is not tested on animals, vegan and 95% organic.

Have you used any Sanctum products?

Have Fun!

Renee x











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!