Monday 15 September 2014

About Me


Perth/ Western Australia

Welcome! My name is Renee and I am the creator/writer of Lifestyle and Beauty Honestly. I am a wife, a mother and a friend of people and animals. 

I started this blog in the month of October 2013 thinking that I would write about any beauty product that took my fancy. After looking deeper into the way these cosmetics were produced I discovered that a lot of my favourite makeup brands tested on animals. I started to do a bit of research into animal testing and I immediately stopped buying these brands and have changed my thinking about what cosmetics I purchase. I have never looked back.

These days my blog focuses only on cruelty free cosmetics. I write reviews, show some makeup looks, and take pictures of many, many swatches. When I'm feelin' chatty I will let you in on a family outing or a yummy recipe.  I also write about some of the truths behind the commercial animal industry. 

Thank you for reading my blog and sharing in the discovery of the wonderful world of cruelty free living.


Have Fun!

Renee x

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing that more people are waking up to the horrors of animal testing, and especially when they are bloggers too! I've just found your blog through your link on Humanely Chic's Facebook post, you've got a new reader :)

    Kelly

    www.thevegantaff.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!