Sunday 12 October 2014

Perth Beauty Bloggers Meetup

Kings Park Picnic


Yesterday I had some fun and went down to Kings Park in Perth and met some lovely fellow Perth dwellers. We lay out a scrummy picnic and talked (mostly) all things beauty. We were also lucky enough to have Benita from Plunkett to chat to us about some of the John Plunkett and NS-8 range. Then Cassie from Arbonne told us a bit about the Arbonne products and how she came to love the products and sell them herself. She also gave us a few samples to try in a cute little paper bag.

Then came time for the beauty swap. We put all our unwanted beauty items in a pile and took turns deciding what we wanted to take home with us. I Got a Label M Texturing Volume Spray, Colour Theory Lipstick in Pouty Pink and The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream.
After some time of girly chatting and getting to know each other a bit better we decided it was time for us to say goodbye and promise 'till next time.'

Benita from Plunkett

Cassie from Arbonne

Some sample bags ready to be handed out

Products for the 'beauty swap'

Hayley from Primping Perth, Anna from Anna Blush and myself

What was in our sample bags.





We left laden with bags of goodies and I have to thank these companies for their generous contributions:

All of these companies are cruelty free as well! I guess I will have a few busy months ahead of me testing out all this great stuff.

I had a fun afternoon and I hope to see everyone again soon.

Have Fun!

Renee x










1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Renee, was lovely meeting you!x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!