Wednesday 12 November 2014

*Native Box Unboxing* Spring 2014

Spring Is In The Air...


I have been looking forward to receiving my Native Box for weeks and it finally arrived! This is my second Native Box that I have received via subscription and I am loving it. So let's get stuck in and see what was inside.



 

Sukin Hand and Nail Cream: It says on the information leaflet that this is the Sukin Hydrating Body Lotion. Obviously it isn't, thats OK. This smooth and light lotion has a very faint floral scent , some may argue there isn't any scent at all. It doesn't grease up the palm of my hands after it has been rubbed in, that's a bonus! This cream contains aloe vera and Vitamin E to help smooth my hands and improve elasticity in the skin.

Pure by Pytocare Pure Papaya (Paw Paw) Ointment: I first discovered Paw Paw Ointment when I was working in Pharmacy about six years ago. I used to slather it on my dry lips all day because it works wonders on dry chapped lips. This natural ointment is brilliant at soothing and nourishing nipples whilst breastfeeding, use as a nappy rash cream, rub into red and dry cuticles, promoting skin elasticity, heap of things. How? Because it is a fantastic source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. 


Australian Bush Flower Essences (ABFE): I was very pleased to find another sample from ABFE. The hand cream I got last time smelt absolutely amazing so I wondered if all their products smelt that good. This face cleanser has such a pungent citrus scent, but not in a bad way, just in a different way. It kind of smells like every Australian citrus smell available and crammed into one tube. It's very delicious! I will be trying this on those mornings when I need a bit of a wake-me-up.


Herbacraft Gypsy Rose Un-Tainted 2 in 1 Shampoo: Wow what a mouthful that name is! I am fascinated by this product. I can see that it contains Apple Cider Vinegar which is a great conditioner for the hair and makes it nice and shiny. This mixture is super concentrated and an application of 8 small shakes is enough for long hair. However it says that I have to wash my hair up to 3 times the first use so that I can get a small lather from the liquid, that may take a bit of time. My curiosity has won so I think I will definitely try this out even though the instructions are a bit long winded.

Herbacraft Gypsy Rose Dry Skin Facial Soap Mixture: This beautiful smelling soap claims to be a 3 in 1 cleanser, toner and moisturiser for your face. I received the soap for dry skin which I think would be fine for my skin and since it is such a tiny slither that I found in the packet, I am sure I will use this. I tend to use sample sizes up first then move onto full size products. This contains an interesting combination of Pawpaw and carrot extract, Orange sentimental oil and Olive Oil.

  

Go Green At Home Eco Toothbrush: I have spoken a lot about the environmental toothbrush. I have had them in posts about my favorite things and I have also posted a small review on them and about the effects of plastic toothbrushes and the environment and landfill.  I already know I love this product. I am also glad that Native Box has added some eco conscious hygiene bits into the Spring box this season. Perhaps a lot of people aren't aware about biodegradable toothbrushes?

Natralus Pure Aloe Vera: *sigh.  I know, I know a lot of bloggers aren't keen on sachets. I enjoy finding a couple in subscription boxes because I use them all the time. I have a small draw with sachets and regularly rummage through it and pick bits out when I need them. Aloe Vera is so handy to have as well, especially if there is a baby in the house. This aloe vera contains no added colour and is alcohol free, so its a lot more pure than some of the other aloevera gels out on the market. Its great to apply on sunburn to soothe and cool the skin.


Anerah Rejuvenating Mineral Mask: This was an exciting find for me because I love these kind of masks. This is a clay mask with a blend of kaolin, montmorillonite, green tea and chamomile. These ingredients are great for toning and soothing stressed skin. I have a wedding to go to on the weekend and I will be wearing a full face of makeup on that day, so I plan on trying this out the day after to help cleanse all the grit out my skin and make it feel nice and soft.


Gypsyrose Cd: I also found this CD in the box. I'm not sure what it is and I am not sure if I am very interested in finding out. Who knows it may be good?


Estringbags: These are a great find. I much prefer to use something like this than plastic bags. I think they look cooler as well. These are 100% Cotton, biodegratable, reusable, recyclable and compostable. They hold a whopping 14kgs and they come in lots of diffrent colours. I don't think a plastic bag can do all of that.


So what do I think? This beauty box was really exciting. I really enjoy Native Box because I feel that they really think about what they put into the boxes and they are aware of being eco friendly, animal friendly and organic. I like how the shopping bag was added, even though its not a beauty products its nice to find something a little different stashed down the bottom.

What product did you like the look of?

Have Fun!

Renee x

Dont forget to enter into my  November GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!