Thursday 20 November 2014

NS-8 Foot and Leg Moisturiser


An Old Favorite...


I first discovered NS-8 Foot and Leg Moisturiser* when I was working in Pharmacy about five years ago. We had a rep come and introduce the brand to us and did a bit of training with us. I ended up buying some and absolutely loved the results.
I found the formula is super hydrating and light and made my skin much less flaky. In fact on the third day my skin was significantly smoother and softer.  
One con that I can think of is that to me the packaging is a bit boring and 'clinical' looking. I gravitate towards packaging that's a bit prettier and if I wasn't introduced to this product at work I would still be walking past it to this day. I suppose that the  NS-8 Foot and Leg Moisturiser is also suitable for men  and also a market for any age group, so maybe that's why its not all covered in flowers and glitter? This lotion does not have any scent so it is good for those of you who are sensitive to fragrances.
The NS-8 Moisturiser contains Menthol, so its really cooling on the skin. It also contains Vitamins C, E and F and 10% Urea to help prevent dry and rough skin. This moisturiser is a real winner, seriously it works, and I have actually recommended this to many of my friends and family who have also liked the outcome.




Have your tried this before? Or any of the NS range?

Have Fun!

Renee x

*This product was sent to me for consideration, however my opinions are 100% genuine and honest.

Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
Exp: 29th November 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!