Wednesday 18 February 2015

*Review* Dr Hauschka Bath Essence and Body Milk

A fresh start to Autumn.


I'm counting the days until Autumn. Yes it's no secret that I love the cooler seasons, the best thing is experimenting with new scents and products for the season. Weird? Probably.
I have been using Dr Hauschka Bath essence and Body milk even before I used up my Celebrate Body Lotion from Lush. As soon as it arrived I couldn't wait to open the packet and get stuck into it. I may be an extremely frugal beauty blogger (I don't like opening up a new product before I finish up the previous one), but here I am breaking my own rules, yet again,



Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Bath Essence* $32.00 rrp. This is a 'grown up' bath essence to me because of it's high quality ingredients with its light and elegant citrus smell. I like to use this at night after a tiring day running around after my toddler. I find that it refreshes me and puts a zing back into my step. To use this I simply add two cap-fulls into the bath water and swirl it around. As for the beautifying effects, this essence contains moisturising Almond oil and stimulating Lemon and Lemongrass to bring blood around the body helping to heal and tone worn out muscles. I would recommend this to those who take bath time seriously and only intend on using this occasional.  I recommend using two or three capfuls of essence in the bath to make the oil worth it but this little honey wouldn't last long if you intend to use it every day. 

Quince Hydrating Body Milk*  $47.00 rrp I noticed straight away that this is such a cooling milk on my skin. This body milk absorbed into my skin almost instantly and with absolutely no sticky residue. I loved the lightness of the product and it was such a nice change from the thick buttery moisturiser I have been using from Lush a lot. This milk has somewhat of a gel-like consistency so I do warn that if you have exceptionally dry skin this product may not cut it. However its the perfect maintenance moisturiser to stop skin from getting dry. I like the natural smell that this body milk has without that nasty "fake" smell. I love the classy glass bottle that looks very nice on my bathroom counter and with the pump applicator I can get the right amount of product I need. 

About Dr Hauschka: Aiming to make truly natural and/or organic cosmetics. Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives. Free from mineral oils, paraben silicon and PEG. Dermalogically tested for sensitive skin. 

Let me know if you have tried these yet.

Have Fun!

Renee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!