Monday 2 February 2015

*Review* LDN Skins Exfoliator and Tan


A Golden Tan


I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to try out the LDN: Skins Foaming Exfoliator and Gradual Tanning Lotion*. It took me a while to pick up the bottle because I have been so busy with the Christmas and New Year period that I haven't had a chance to even read the instructions. I finally tried it the other day. First I used the exfoliator on my legs to get rid of any dead skin cells and make my skin clear of any dirt before I tan. This exfoliator is scentless and lightly foaming. It is instructed that its easier to use it in the shower, so I did, concentrating on those rough knees of mine. It caused me no trouble at all and was easy enough to use. 
The LDN: Skins Gradual Tanning Lotion came with a tanning mitt, which I LOVE. It's just one less thing I don't have to worry about. The application is easy enough, pump lotion onto the glove and in long gentle strokes work down the body (I only did my legs). The lotion carries no scent and it didn't feel sticky or greasy. I left the tan to develop for about six hours then washed it off.



The tan comes in a pump bottle and included a mitt.

Before

After
Just a hint of tan showing here.

I took these photos immediately after washing off the excess (six hours after applying the tan). Not much difference can be seen in the photos. I really noticed a change the next day after it had  been developing for over 17 hours to a much more noticeable deeper hue.

The result is an even and golden glow that actually looks natural. No splotches and no dark patches around my knees. I like this tan better than the Pure Tan Rapid Bronze, even though it's not instant it gives a lot more natural finish.

What tan do you reach for?

Have Fun!

Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!