Thursday 26 March 2015

* Hemp Organics* Organic Lip Tints


Protects, Nourishes and Tints!




I have a few staples in my handbag and one of them is the Hemp Organics Lip Tint. Originally I picked up the Lip Tint in Love which is a light berry colour and it gave my lips a slight tint. I fell instantly in love. I was recently sent two other colours called Wine and Berry so I wanted to share them with you.


Wine is the lighter shade of the two. As you can see on my lips it leaves a subtle and very pretty pink shine against my fair skin tone.


Berry is my favourite because it is a deeper hue and has slightly more red in it. Berry gives a brilliant shine to my lips making them look lovely and glossy.

Hemp Organics Lip Tints feel brilliant on the lips.They contain organic hemp seed oil which is amazing for moisturising and healing properties, there is no synthetic fragrances, petro- chemicals or synthetics preservatives which leaves room for ingredients to only nourish and protect the skin.

Hemp Organic Lip Tints come in an array of colours ranging from sweet pinks to dark earthy tones.
These include:
Rose
Wine
Love
Berry
Terra
Earth
Kiss

Amber

Check out the whole colour selection here: http://www.hemporganics.com.au/hemp_organics_products.php?cat=2 
What's your favourite colour?


Have Fun!

Renee x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!