Friday 20 March 2015

*Review* Toby and Rosie Pink Salt Facial Cleanser.

A Gentle Cleanser



The other day I tried the very unique Toby and Rosie Pink Salt Facial Cleanser $15.00. I have recently broken out in spots on my chin and I was hoping to feel a less oily face. This cleanser has a fine, powdery consistency and the usual fresh scent that Toby and Rosie products are known for. I had to get a couple of pinches of the soft powder in my palm and mix it with a little water, it slightly foamed to an easy-to-use cleanser. I really enjoyed the gentle exfoliating action that this cleanser gave and it made my skin feel that extra bit fresh. I also noticed that the pink salt did not aggravate my tender spots on my chin but instead took away all the oil with the help of the activated charcoal .

I would recommend this handy cleanser to anyone who love to try different textures and ingredients for their skincare.

Have Fun!

Renee x


Don't forget to enter my International Faby Nail Giveaway! 


3 comments:

  1. I wouldddd try the product but im not thattt big on skincare xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this brand before. Sounds like this is a great product!
    Rebecca || Rebecca Marie | UK Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great yet gentle exfoliating cleanser. I haven't heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!