Monday 30 March 2015

*Review* Zk'in Skincare

Honest Skincare





Recently I have had the pleasure of trying the Zk'in Organic Skincare range. This was a new discovery for me so I had very little time to build any expectations. I had been given the Two step skincare routine that is suitable for sensitive skin types.

The Calming Cleanser* has a unique system that turns the cleansing oil to milk when in contact with water. I really enjoyed how gentle this non-foaming cleanser is on my skin and it didn't leave any oily residue on me either. Organic Colloidal Oatmeal and Aloe Vera help to soothe the skin and give it a great clean with the help of the gentle oil to milk technology.

The Relife Moisturiser* is a real gem, it comes in a lovely tube with a pump so its easy to measure out the precise amount you need. I found that not even a full pump was enough for my face and neck so I can see this lasting a long time. This light lotion has almost no scent and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. The Relief Moisturiser contains a unique blend of  clinically active Cotton Thistle Extract (skin Repair), Hemp Oil which nourishes skin and increases blood circulation promoting fast healing and Evening Primrose Oil, famous for relieving itching and redness.

Zk'in Organic Skincare has a zero tolerance approach toward synthetics and chemicals and  choose to only use 100% natural preservatives. They also have zero tolerance to sustainability, using only recyclable packaging and  zero tolerance to animal testing and Dishonest Marketing such as photoshopping the images of women on their website. This zero tolerance made me feel comfortable buying products from a company with complete transparency.


I have been suffering from a few pimples around my chin and they haven't budged so I think that this cleanser and moisturiser would be great for Sensitive and Normal skin types that are not prone to blemishes. The best products to use for my skin type at the moment would possibly be the Oily or Combination Set but since the Sensitive range is safest for pregnancy I will have to like or lump my blemishes and just wait for my Second Trimester 'glow' to set in. Hormones are a pain sometimes and I don't want to risk using diffrent chemical laden skincare just for the sake of a pimple or two. In the mean time I feel comfortable knowing that this brilliant two step skincare is safe to use during pregnancy and will not harm a growing baby.

Get started with Zk'in personalised beauty consult: http://www.zkinorganics.com.au/beauty_consult

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!