Friday 6 March 2015

Top 5 Lip Products

5 Of The Best


 Lip products are one thing I am guaranteed to use everyday. I don't like the feeling of chapped lips so I always have a lip balm handy. I have put together a collection of my favourite lip balms and scrubs that you may like to try to keep those lips soft.


To prep my lips before applying a lipstick I like to use a scrub to make my lips that extra bit softer. The Lush Santa Lip Scrub $9.95 is so easy to use, It's made of castor sugar so I just lick it off and it tastes of yummy cola.

In the evening just before I climb into bed I apply the Dr Hausckha Lip Balm $24.00 to my lips. I love the gentle scent and its thick consistency. This lip balm comes in a thick glass pot that feels like it is quality made, I like that. I prefer this lip balm at night because it kind of stays on top of my lips and doesnt absorb easily so it feels like an overnight treatment.


I have absolutely no doubt about the moisturising qualities of the Sukin Nourishing Lip Treatment $7.95. I make a beeline for this lovely when my lips are at their worst. The gel like formulation is wonderfully soothing and it makes a brilliant shine. Honestly, if Aussie girls have not tried this and are suffering with painful dry lips, try this! I would apply it constantly for a week, to really get results because I gotta give my lips time to heal. It worked for me.

The People for Plants Organic Lip Balm $9.95 in Peppermint and Evening Primrose is living in my bag at the moment. I really enjoy minty lip balms and constantly apply them during the day. This hydrating lip balm in particular is a favorite because it's 95.9% organic and 100% natural. I will be repurchasing this.

I discovered Hemp Organics $12.95 by chance when I made an iHerb order. I heard that hemp is extremely healing and moisturising to skin so it makes sense that there would be lip products containing Hemp. I have Hemp Organics Lip Tint in Love which is a cool toned rosy red colour but when applied leaves only a hint of colour. I really like this lip tint because I can confidently apply it without having to worry about finding a mirror.


What lip product do you keep in your bag?

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!