Monday 13 April 2015

The Mum Tag

20 Questions.


 It feels like a long time since I posted anything, even though it's only been a week. I have a cold and I'm in a bit of a blogging slump, but I wanted to do something fun. This is actually a tag found on youtube but I thought it would be fun to do this myself.  Obviously it's American because they spelt mum wrong. Haha.



1. Are you a SAHM or working mom? 
I'm a stay-at-home mum looking after my two-year old daughter,  I don't like the workplace.

2. Would you have it any other way? 
No being a mummy at home is great. I get to look after my house and husband and child without working an extra job, I like that.

3. Do you co-sleep? 
Yes, the three of us share a queen size bed.

4. One must have gear for baby? 
An electric breast pump is an absolute necessity for first time mums/breast-feeders. Also a car seat that also clips into a pram is handy so you don't have to keep swapping baby around.

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
3-4 Kids would be a nice number 

6. Date night? How many nights (or day) per month? 
Wet dressed up and go out probably once every two months. But we have a movie night at home once a week.

7. Your child's favourite show? 
She loves The Wiggles

8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using? 
A manual breast pump, it was too time consuming so I ended up borrowing an electric one from a friend

9. Your child's favourite food? 
Home-made vegetarian nachos, I also made yummy chips from scratch.

10. How many cars does your family have? 
Two

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now? 
I think at most I put about four kilos on in my second trimester but lost it in my third trimester. Miss E. was growing so fast that I couldn't keep my weight on. I weighed less after giving birth than I did before giving birth.

12. Dream vacation with your kiddos?
Perhaps New Zealand 

13. Dream vacation without the kiddos? 
I would love to go on a cruise.

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
Everything! I realise what's important in my life and how priorities can change so quickly.
  
15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......" 
My daughter following her daddy around and cuddling him.

16. Where do you shop for your kids? 
My mother shops for her : ) Thanks mum!

17. Favourite make-up and skin care products?
Im a beauty blogger so I'm constantly trying new products. I love Lush, Toby and Rosie and Dr Hauschka.

18. Huggies diaper jeans: yay or nay? 
What even are they? 

19. Have you always wanted kids? 
Yes

20. Best part about being a mom?
How hard work can be rewarded with just a cuddle from a sticky toddler. 

Let me know if you decide to do this tag, I would love to read your answers!

Have Fun!


Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!