Thursday 9 July 2015

Moreish Exfoliator and Clay Mask Review

Moreish Is Superfood For Your Skin



Top: Exfoliator
Bottom: Clay Mask

Walking into Priceline the other week I decided to try something completely different. I knew I needed some new skincare, but what brand should I try? It's hard to walk past the beautiful packaging of Moreish skincare. Large writing on a blue background make this eye-catching box worth a double-take and I am a big fan of the floral detail on the side.

Pondering over the enticing range of cleansers, moisturisers and Serums, I finally decided to take home the Exfoliator and Clay Mask. Moorish is made in New Zealand and is a company that uses 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, no artificial colours or fragrances and is free from Parabens and Phenoxyethanol (chemical preservative).
My initial thought on the scent of the Exfoliator was like 'soapy roses', such a delicate and old-worldy fragrance belongs in your grannys bedroom. But somehow it really works. This is not a synthetic smell either, thanks to the Argan, Kiwifruit and Jojoba, they blend together to create a subtle and pretty scent.

The Exfolatior has a creamy consistency and is suitable for all skin types. With tiny Jojoba beads throughout, this gives a thorough but gentle clean. Creamy exfoliators are my preferred choice because I feel they are not as drying on my skin compared to gel based formulas. After using the Exfoliator I can see my skin looking refreshed.

However its after I use the Clay Mask that I really notice a difference. I have to admit this is my favorite. Again, there is only a slight scent which is good if your going to wear something on your face for 15 minutes and I felt no tingling or sensitivity that I have been getting a lot with other brands. My skin is loving the Kaolin Clay, Manuka Honey and Organic Argan Oil that is sucking up all that yuck congestion but also putting some of that much needed hydration and healing into my skin. The most important thing for me about masks is how they dry. I don't like it when clay masks crack and shed and I prefer them not the become a goopy mess and slide off like many gel masks. The Moorish clay mask does neither of these which is a relief.

I think it is safe to say that these two products are on my repurchase list. My dull Winter skin has soaked all the goodness from these two wonders and is bouncing back and looking fab.

Have you tried Moorish Skincare? What do you think of them?
Want to try? Head to the Moreish Website: http://moreishskincare.com/

Have Fun!

Renee x


Basics: Cruelty free, natural ingredients, made in New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!