On the Shopping List!
1. Orange Lips were Hot on the Catwalk this Spring, to try this trend without killing the bank look for Australis Pout Paste in Love Bites $12.95.
2. Berry lips are big this Spring! Phyts Nourishing ad Moisturising Lipstick in Plum Velvet $34.00.
3. Use the Napoleon Perdis Neo Noir Liquid Eyeliner $32.00 to create the perfect cat-eyed flick.
4. Keep your lips feeling amazing by using Natural Bridge Organic Lip Balm $6.95 with a refreshing hint of lemon myrtle.
5. Give your hair texture and body with the Lush Dirty Hair Styliing Cream $13.95. This gives a medium hold with the Lush famous Dirty scent.
6. The Beauty Chef Beauty Fix Balm $24.95 will be your essential cream for any inflamed or damaged skin this Spring.
7. Brown eyeshadow in soft matte tones are BIG this Season. Ere Perez Eye duo in Very Important $27.95 features two shades in a brown matte and a gold shimmer.
8. Add of pop of colour when you feel like it using the Zuii Organics Eyeshadow in Jade $21.75 for a vibrant look.
9. Glide-On Eye Pencils from Urban Decay $20.00 are creamy and waterproof. These stay put all day and have a wide range of colours.
10. Save money with a home waxing kit when the weather warms up. Try Moom Express Wax Strips Face & Bikini $15.95 for small areas of the body. Moom Organic Hair Removal Kit with Lavender $24.95 is best used for larger parts of the body such as legs and arms.