Wednesday 26 August 2015

*First Impression* Native Box Winter 2015

Full Of New Brands



Yesterday was the arrival of the winter Native Box. All wrapped up in the exciting new package with the familiar Native box logo. I was thrilled!
This is a first impression of the box because these are my favourite kind of posts to read and write.


I am very please to see a full size Absolutely Gorgeous Macadamia Face Cream this winter. I still have quiet a bit of my current moisturiser left but if its as gentle and smoothing as they say, this will be perfect for Spring. As the name suggests this contains macadamia oil along with Rosehip oil and carrot oil to improve skin elasticity and slow down the signs of ageing.


Now, this I'm excited for! The Paleo Skincare gave us a sachet of their Spearmint Tallow Body Wash.  I love the idea of washing myself with mint. I have heard of Paleo Skincare and it really intrigues me. I think the scent will be perfect in summer, I get really tired in Summer (I don't handle heat well ) so this will liven me up after morning gym classes.


Natralus provided us with two sachets each of their Paw Paw Ointment, Paw Paw Gel, and Aloe Vera Gel. I think two sachets are enough to get a pretty good feel of a product, but I'm hoping with fingers crossed that for the Spring box we get full sized Aloe Vera Gel for any accidental sunburn that may happen in Summer.


Wotnot makes a regular appearance in the Native Box. These Body Wipes were a tad underwhelming as the only way I can think of using them is by popping them in the nappy bag for when I go out. I'm guessing they would be handy to use them after going to the gym and I don't have time to head home for shower before running errands. Either way they are free of alcohol, chlorine, perfume, parabens, PEGs and petrochemicals so they would be suitable for any skin type whether they be young or old.

I'm finding little sachets galore in this box! Buckley and Philips Indulgent Body Lotion is a handy one to have when I'm getting bit bored of my current body moisturisers. Sometimes I just like to mix things up. Scented with essentials oils this will be prefect to change my routine to something more natural. (even though I think I do pretty well on that front.)


 In amongst the paper shreds is the Awe Cosmeceuticales Rsadna Hydrating Mask. This is something I had to immediately try a bit on my hand and have a quick test. This mask smells amazingly natural with honey and soothing Aloe. I have never used a leave -on mask but I am looking forward to trying this out. Sometimes its pain to wash off a mask when all I want to do is snuggle in front of the fire in the evening. Am I right?

Last but not least is the Pure By Phytocare Papaya Ointment. I have independently bought this previously and quiet liked it. Its just a basic Papaw ointment in a lip balm tube but it does the job. This is probably one of the better brands on the market if you're looking for papaw lip products.

This winters Native Box was full of different brands, some familiar, some that I have never heard of. I like the full sized moisturiser and lip ointment but I feel that there is such thing as too many sachets. I kind of feel that this box isn't the best one that I have opened but I will still enjoy most things.

What do you think of this seasons Native Box? 

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!