Tuesday 29 September 2015

ELF Blush Review

Blush or Illuminiser?



 Swatch straight from the compact onto the skin using no brush.

During a frantic order from iHerb for some soap and toothpaste, I got a little distracted and had a look at the makeup. I ordered the ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky because I didn't own a peach tones blush.
This blush comes in the basic ELF packaging with a clear lid, it's not an overly large blush but a decent size nonetheless. It certainly has a gorgeous peach tone with massive amounts of illuminating qualities to it. This could certainly be used as a two- in-one blush and illuminiser. I love that this blush gives my cool-tones skin a natural looking warmth which will be perfect in Summer, if I ever get a tan. One thing that I could say is that there is not a lot of colour pay-off when using straight from a brush, I would recommend using a damp brush or even blending the blush straight from your fingers. However if its just the lightest tint of shimmer your after, go ahead and use a dry brush.
My verdict is that for the price of $8.00 this makes a fantastic budget friendly highlighter, but not a blush.

Have Fun!

Renee x











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!