Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Celebrations!

Christmas with Colour Theory


Only a few more days until Christmas and I think this is a great time to talk about the Colour Theory Christmas Collection*.
I was sent a decent amount of products to really get a feel of these products, so here we go!


Firstly I must talk about the Oh Brow Beautiful! Brow Palette. I don't really fill in my brows but I am really impressed with this functional and travel friendly set.This palette contains everything a girl needs to start getting her brows into shape and looking fine. It consists of three pressed powders in light, medium and dark. Two shimmer eye shadows are included along with a wax to keep everything in place. Added extras include the brow pencil, a small set of tweezers and a brush duo for the eyeshadows.


The Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set has seven mini lip glosses that are perfect if you can't decide what gloss you want to buy. I find mini lip glosses are really handy if you have a tendency to leave them all over the house and lose them, at least I have back ups! All of these glosses have a sparkle to them, some with a hint of shimmer and most with larger glitter for more a glam look. I noticed a candy scent coming from all the glosses as well. This pack has colours ranging from light pink, bright Barbie-style pink to dark plum. I feel that this pack would be perfect for your little sister or niece that is just starting to play with makeup.




I think that these Jumbo Lip Crayons are a bit more grown up and are perfect to throw in a handbag
 on the way to a Christmas Party or to pack with you for holidays. A combination of lip gloss, balm and lip-stick these easy to apply crayons are so versatile! I received the colours Sweet Tart and Rosewood, both beautiful in their own right. The Sweet Tart is a blue-based bright pink, that will add a pop to any makeup took. Rosewood in a deeper, more serious colour set to add drama to an evening look. All the crayons can be applied by gently tapping the crayon onto the lips for a hint of colour or to amp up the colour, apply lipliner that's the same shade before adding the crayon on top.

Sweet Tart left and right Rosewood.

The Snowflake Eyeshadow Palette is so pretty to look at! I am pleasantly surprised at the colour pay-off and how creamy these eyeshadows feel. This palette has 30 different colours that are either pearled, shimmer or fine glitter. It would have been nice to see a couple of matte shades in there also but that's not the case for this palette. Some of the colours are very similar, there seems to be 12 golds all with slight variations of tone. Nevertheless I can see that many, many makeup looks can be made with this eye shadow palette.

All these products can be found at Amcal pharmacy or Colour Theory can be found online at:http://www.amcal.com.au/colour-theory

Have a fun festive season!

Renee x
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!