Thursday 14 January 2016

Flora and Fauna: Summer 2015/16

Summer 2015/16


Flora and Fauna has fast become my favourite beauty box I have experienced. There is an amazing website attached to it that sells natural, cruelty free beauty products from baby to adults. The brands they choose to stock are all wonderful quality and there is a handy page that allows you to purchase sample sizes of (some) products so you can try before you buy!



Dr Hauschka Lemon Lemon-grass Vitalising Body Wash: The one thing I love about beauty boxes is all the small samples of different brands that I get to try out during the season. This body wash I am very familiar with as I have used samples of this often in various beauty boxes. It has a creamy texture that foams up nicely when used with a loofah. I love how it delivers amazing hydration to my skin and smells amazing.

Eco Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub: Full-sized products are always welcome and this one is worth $34.95 which already exceeds the price of the box. This dry body salt scrub has a really refreshing Lemon-grass scent and it is such a lovely pick-me-up in the morning when I am half asleep and need a shower. Designed to work on dry skin, this scrub targets cellulite, pigmentation, dry skin and stretch-marks I could use this after the birth of my next baby!


Aloe-Vera Crystal Deodorant: My husband loves these so Ill pass this onto him. The natural minerals allows to wearer to sweat but kills odour causing bacteria. Another great reason to love these is that they last ages so you don't have to shop for a new deodorant any time soon.



 Dr Bronner 18-in-1: Dr Bronner is one of those brands that I have been curious to try but have never got around to doing so. This sachet of the 18-in-1 Rose Pure Castile Soap is the perfect introduction to the brand for a newby like me. 18-in-1 soap is a multi-functional soap, and can be used on hair, face, body, laundry, dishes, pets, mopping, food and many other things. With non synthetic preservatives I am looking forward to cracking this open and giving it a go.

Awe Rasadana Hydrating Mask: I have had a sample of this mask before, I cant remember if its from the Flora and Fauna Box or a different beauty box but I really like it. With a blend of organic Honey, Papaya extract and Aloe Vera it has a beautiful hydrating feel to it. I cant use it every week as I have combination skin and its a bit too rich to use regularly. When I am feeling particularly lazy Ill reach for this mask because It's designed so you don't have to wash it off, just rub it into the skin after ten minutes of leaving it on. How handy is that?


Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil: This is an interesting addition that is meant to improve skintone and appearance of the skin. Jojoba oil moisturises the skin while young birch leaves, organic rosemary and ruskus (butcher's broom) promote healthy, radiant looking skin. Twice a day gently massage the oil onto damp skin for the first four weeks. obviously this sachet wont last four weeks but it will give me a good idea if I like the feeling and smell of the product.








 Atom Coffee Body Scrub: I love coffee scrubs! I think they are so invigorating but comforting at the same time. I turn toward coffee scrubs in winter when the weather is cold and I want that scent of a cafe all around me. As well as an amazing smell, coffee on the body has many benefits like firming, exfoliating and reducing the appearance of cellulite, age spots, stretch marks and even varicose veins. I'm so glad to find this exciting new (to me) brand in the Flora and Fauna box.

Zuii Organic Lipstick in Coral Red: This lipstick is so creamy and highly pigmented, I just love the texture and finish. I don't wear red but this is still a beautiful colour nonetheless. Zuii organic lipsticks have organic soothing and nourishing properties such as Aloe Vera and Jojoba. These lipsticks come in a wide variety of colours. 




Of all the products I would have to say I am most excited about using the Coffee Body Scrub. What did you like?
If you would like to check out the Summer Box or keep a look out for the Autumn Box Here is the link: https://www.floraandfauna.com.au/beauty-boxes/

Have Fun!


Renee x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!