Monday 8 February 2016

Little Innoscents Skincare

Organic Skincare For The Whole Family







Rarely after reviewing a gifted item do I rush out and buy some more, but today I have been beaten. 
Little Innoscents Skincare is for baby and the whole family. The Summer Pack*- $19.95 comes at just the right time during this sweltering heatwave we are having in Western Australia. 

Both my daughter and I have been using the Hair & Body Wash and I have different opinions for each of us. For my daughter this is a bath wash that I would feel comfortable using everyday as it is so gentle on her skin and the less irritating product I have used yet. I love the convenience of the body and hair wash combination together with the pretty Spearmint and Sweet Orange scent it leaves her smelling. I personally like something that foams a little when I'm in the shower, so I felt like I had to put a lot of product on my loofah to clean my whole body. I do enjoy the scent though.

My poor daughter didn't even get a chance to use the Moisture Rich Body Lotion because I have been using it on myself to relive itchy skin after swimming lessons in the chlorine pool. What can I say about a body lotion that works wonders? Except, it works wonders! The ingredients list is full of natural, hydrating and cooling properties like Organic Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil and Aloe Vera juice. The scent is subtle and made from an essential oil blend of Organic Lavender and Ylang Ylang.

The Intensive Soothing Cream is a rich and thick cream. It serves the purpose of a bottom balm for baby and a barrier cream for any other part of the skin that needs that bit more protection. With ingredients that include Calendula extract, Lavender essential oil and Rosewood essential oil its 100% natural and safe to use on bub.  

My favourite item from this pack is the Sun Lotion SPF 30+. Its always a huge relief that I can apply this sun lotion on my daughter and she has no adverse reactions. This Zinc based sunscreen contains Coconut Oil and Vitamin E so its moisturising as well.  I really like that there is hardly any scent and it doesn't leave an oily residue. This sunscreen is perfect to use on sensitive skin and suitable for babies as young as six months.


Swatch of Moisture Rich Body Lotion (left) and Sun Lotion (right)

I have been so impressed with this pack that I have decided I will order the Winter Pack for myself. I will keep it safe in my hospital bag for when I have our new baby.

Have your tried Little Innoscents? What should I try next from their range?

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!