Wednesday 1 June 2016

Autumn/Winter Skincare Routine

For Skin Needing Extra Hydration and Care




Morning

 Sukin Micellar Cleansing water
This cleansing water is so gentle and great for freshening up my skin after I have woken up. Im always in too much of a rush in the morning to properly cleanse my face over the sink so I just pop a bit on a face towel and wipe it on.
Kosmea SPF 30+ moisturiser.
 I still have plenty of this left over from my Spring/Summer routine and it is doing me well. I use this as my day time moisturiser as it is light and has a SPF 30+.

Evening

 Cleanse with Toby and Rosie Activated Charcoal Bar
This is a product I always go back to. The bar form is so convenient to rub straight onto my face and it last for ages. I also love the all natural ingredients and I can trust that it wont dry my skin out.
Tone with Sukin Micellar Cleansing water
 I use this also as a toner after cleansing at night, I find that it preps my skin for the moisturisers and wipes away any excess makeup that may have stuck to my face and eye area.
Scentrelle Reversed Time Face Serum
 Adding a serum to my daily routine has really upped my skins hydration and health. This particular serum is gentle and contain rose-hip and caffeine to help stimulate skins elasticity.
A Bit Hippy Don't Act Your Age Face Moisturiser.
The last step of my nighttime routine involves this gorgeous and creamy moisturiser. I like this non- scented cream as it is just heavy enough to hydrate my suffering Winter skin.

Treatment

Moreish Exfoliate: ( not pictured, oops) I keep this in the shower and when I remember I gently exfoliate to renew the look of my complexion. This is usually once a week.
Sukin Purifying Facial Masque: I barely have time to apply a mask anymore but when I do I really enjoy using this creamy clay masque. It makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. Lovely!

Let me know in the comments what your essential skincare product is for the cooler months.

Have Fun!

Renee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!